Songwriter Collaboration Agreement Template

You write and sign a music producer agreement to clarify that below you will find 6 important chords that you should focus on to get together immediately, regardless of the phase of your career in the music industry. Absolutely amazing information! I have 2 related questions that I don`t get answered: 1. If I have a full demo and hire a music producer/engineer to produce/mix/mastern them for me, and they ask for 4% of the copyright (the remaining 96% being mine, since I`m the sole author). Does this mean he is entitled to 4% of all future income AND I can`t make decisions (edit, edit, sync, etc.) on my song without him? He also receives an honorarium from me for the mixing work. 2.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.